Here are my "6 Tips for burgeoning fashionistas who want to use their powers for good instead of evil!"
1) First, be thankful. YOU are in the business of making people feel fantastic about themselves!
2) Remember that customers come in all shapes and sizes. If the clothes don’t fit, it’s your fault, not theirs.
3) Use body-positive language while you do your job. Unlike our economy, it trickles down into the designs, trust me.
4) Use a variety of body types in marketing.
5) Send photo-shoot samples in many sizes, not just itty-bitty. (Size 12+ fashion editors will love you!)
6) Research styles and cuts that flatter many figures, and incorporate a variety in every season.
Did I leave anything out? What do YOU want fashion insiders to know?