|My "something blue"|
1) Driving down to the rehearsal dinner with my sister, Hanna. Sometimes she drives me crazy, but this weekend she's been my greatest source of calm.
2) Helping my bridesmaids figure out how the heck to tie the convertible straps on their dresses.
3) Feeling my dad's steady hand holding me steady as I walk down the isle.
4) My grandparents. Both sets are still alive, healthy, and in high spirits. I want to hold tight to EVERY SINGLE MOMENT with these awesome people who have shaped my life in so many ways.
5) Connecting with Michael during our ceremony. I can't wait to hold his hands as we say our vows. I hope I don't cry!
6) Hearing my little brother, Peter, give his reading during the ceremony. We gave him a tough one but I know he can handle it!
7) My first dance with Michael. We picked an amazing song. Again... hope I don't cry!
8) Oh... and THE FOOD!!! And WINE!!!
Is there anything else I need on that list? Any suggestions for how I can make the most of the day?
***Like this post? Subscribe to Mirror, Mirror... OFF The Wall via RSS feed or Email or Tweet it!***